How to Migrate from Zoho to Google Workspace?- 2 Best Solutions
If you are reading this blog, you must be searching for procedures to migrate from Zoho to Google Workspace. The task isn’t too difficult if you follow the right method. Here are some suggested solutions – the manual steps and a professional Zoho Mail Migration Tool
to perform the migration well.
Go through the end of the blog to dive into the depth of the procedure and learn how to migrate from Zoho Mail to G Suite. Prior to knowing the steps, let’s look at some advantages of G Suite over Zoho Mail.
Advantages of Zoho to G Suite Migration
Though, both the G Suite and Zoho provide enormous features, with excellent user experience. However, some advanced G Suite features insist users migrate from Zoho to Google Workspace. Therefore, here are the advantages of G Suite people enjoy over Zoho mail.
- G Suite has robust collaboration and communication tools such as Google Drive, Sheets, Docs, etc. and its interaction with Gmail, Google Meet, and Google Chat offers a comprehensive platform for communication among team members.
- Users are more familiar with the interface of Google Workspace and its tools.
- Integrated Google services like Google Calendar, Contacts, and Google Search enhance productivity.
- Google Workspace is well-optimized and compatible with mobile devices.
However, you must thoroughly assess both platforms and consider cost, features, user preferences, and the potential impact on your organization’s productivity before migrating. Further, let us see the procedures to migrate data from Zoho to G Suite.
Free Method to Migrate from Zoho to Google Workspace
Follow the steps directed below, to perform Zoho mail to G Suite migration by yourself:
- Sign In to your Zoho Mail account.
- Open Settings >> Select ‘Email Forwarding and POP/IMAP.’
- From the IMAP Access section, check Enable.
- Next, switch to your Gmail account.
- In Gmail, open settings and click on See All Settings.
- Open the Accounts and Import Tab.
- In the Send Mail As section, you will see an option to Add another email address. Click on it.
- Now, enter your Zoho mail ID and make sure you uncheck the “Treat as Alias” option.
- In the next window, enter smtp.zoho.com for the SMTP server validation, in the Port Value, enter 465. And enter the Zoho Mail credentials, and click on the Add Account option.
- You will get a confirmation link on your Zoho mail account. Open your Zoho mail and confirm by clicking on the link.
- Again, open “Email Forwarding and Pop/IMAP” and click on Add email address option.
- After that, enter your G Suite credentials and tap Next.
- Open Gmail, you will receive a confirmation link. Tap on it and confirm.
- Further, you need to enter the confirmation code in Zoho to move on with the Zoho to Google Workspace migration.
Following all the processes one after another, you complete the task of manual migration. However, the manual approach has some restrictions too. The manual procedures can lead to data loss and other security concerns. Moreover, it is time-consuming, especially if you are not a technical expert. But worry not. What if you get a more powerful, and reliable Zoho mail migration tool to migrate Zoho mail to Google Workspace? Let us see what.
Migrate from Zoho to Google Workspace – Professional Solution
MigrateEmails Zoho Migration Tool is one of the trusted and reliable tools to transfer from Zoho to G Suite. The tool does not hamper your data originality and simplifies the Zoho mail migration process. You can export emails from Zoho Mail to PDF, PST, EML, MBOX, MSG, CSV, DOC, etc, and backup your Zoho mailbox locally to numerous file formats. Apart from this, the utility is equipped with latest features that help you migrate emails more accurately.
Noteworthy Features of ME Zoho Mail Migration Tool
- Migrate Zoho mail to Office 365, Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, IMAP, iCloud, etc.
- The Remove Duplicate Mail feature eliminates duplicate mail while migration.
- It has a date range filter to migrate emails of specified date ranges.
- Interactive GUI, makes it easy to navigate through the tool.
- Is compatible and smoothly works on all the versions of Windows OS.
Steps to Migrate Zoho Mail to Google Workspace
- Download and launch the MigrateEmails Zoho Migration tool.
- Select Zoho from the list of email clients and enter credentials. Click Login.
- From the Zoho mailbox preview, select the desired folders to migrate.
- Now, choose G Suite and click Next to log in to your account.
- Choose different options to customize Zoho to Google Workspace migration and click Convert.
Migrating from Zoho to G Suite or vice versa involves transitioning from one cloud-based suite to another which involves migrating crucial data. Therefore, it is necessary to rely on an authentic source to migrate from Zoho to Google Workspace. Both the methods discussed above are secure but the manual method can be quite tricky which may lead to accidental deletion of data. So, users are suggested to use the professional tool for more efficient migration.