How to Backup Zoho Mails to External Drive?-2 Best Methods
Are you in search of effective method to backup Zoho Mails to external drive? Through this guide, we will explore the stepwise process to save Zoho mail emails to computer manually.
We will also discuss about the reliable Zoho Migration Tool
, to ensure the safety and easy accessibility of your email. let’s dive into the write-up to learn how to safely backup your valuable Zoho data to external drive. But before learning the process, let us see what are the advantages of doing so.
Advantages to Export Zoho Mails to HDD External Drive
There are several advantages of exporting Zoho mails to Hard Drives. Some of them are listed below:
- Creating a backup of data on an external drive provides an additional security to data.
- You can access your emails offline, without internet connectivity or interruption.
- In case of accidental email deletion or data loss, recovering data gets easier.
- Backup emails from Zoho mail account to local drive to free up and optimize storage space.
- External drives store data for long-term, maintaining records of older emails.
Overall, this an appropriate way to safeguard your Zoho mails, enhance mail management and ensure continuity. Therefore, we will discuss two best methods to save archived Zoho mail emails to Hard Drive.
Methods to Backup Zoho Mails to External Hard Drive
A user can either go for a free way to export Zoho mails to HDD external drive or opt for a professional tool. Apart from this, there are various alternative procedures but can be tricky to perform. However, it is necessary to choose right-method to ensure your data security. So here, we will discuss two possible methods to perform the job securely.
#1. Manual Method to Backup Zoho Mail to External Hard Drive
Using Import/Export feature you can manually backup Zoho mail, follow the steps as mentioned below:
- Login to your Zoho email account.
- Go to Settings(Gear icon).
- In the settings page, go to the Import/Export emails sections.
- Click on the Export History link.
- New Import/Export window page opens. Navigate to the Export Section.
- Now, click on the Select Folder and select the desired folders.
- Next, click on Export Date to apply the date filter as you need.
- Check the Include subfolders checkbox and click the Export button.
- You will receive an email with the backup zip file link saying ‘Show zip links’.
- Now, you can download the zip file and extract emails.
This manual method is easy to perform and can backup Zoho mail to Hard Drive. However, it is not flexible to backup specific data and can only provide output in EML file format. Moreover, the export size limit is just 500MB. Therefore, we suggest you the best-alternative i.e., the professional Zoho Migration tool.
#2. Professional Tool to Backup Zoho mails To External Hard Drive
MigrateEmails Zoho Mail Migration Tool is an utmost solution to export Zoho mails to HDD external drive. Using the utility, you can export all mailbox data to various file formats such as PST, EML, MBOX, PDF, DOC, HTML, PNG, etc. And allows you to save mails to PC, hard drive and other external storage. Moreover, the tool facilitates you to Migrate Zoho Mail to Office 365, Gmail, Thunderbird, etc. Furthermore, the tool is equipped with various advanced features for more accurate and easy migration.
Exclusive Features of ME Zoho Migration Tool
- Exports Zoho mailbox data to various file formats and email clients.
- Allows you to save Zoho mail emails to computer, Hard drive, etc.
- Provides an option to remove duplicate mails based on To, From, Subject, etc.
- Advanced mail filtering feature for migrating emails of a specific date range.
- You can backup mail without attachments for more precise migration.
- Also, the tool is widely compatible with all Windows OS and has an interactive GUI.
Steps to Backup Zoho mails using ME Zoho Migration Tool
- Download ME Zoho Migration tool and run it as administrator.
- Select the Zoho email client and login with the right credentials.
- From the mailbox preview, choose the folders like Inbox. Click Next.
- Now, select the desired file format in which you want the backup file.
- Next, select the saving path to save the backup file in the Hard drive.
- Apply filters for more precise migration. And click on Convert.
On the whole, above-mentioned methods are detailed processes to backup Zoho mails To external Hard Drive. It is a safe and reliable way to secure your crucial mail and other data. By following the methods outlined for the backup procedures, you can be assured that your Zoho mails will be backed up easily and retrieved conveniently.
Can I transfer Zoho Mail to Gmail?
To Migrate Zoho Mail to Gmail, involves three major steps with many sub-steps. They are:
•Enable IMAP in Gmail account.
•Configure Zoho Mail to Gmail account.
•And, add Gmail to Zoho Mail.
Now, you can access Zoho Mail to Gmail.
Can I backup permanently deleted Zoho mails?
No, you cannot backup permanently deleted Zoho mails using any of the methods mentioned above. However, backup of the trash folder is possible using professional tools.