Convert PST to HTML – Best PST to HTML Conversion Guide
Wondering, “How do I convert Outlook email to HTML?
” Not a big deal! You can convert PST to HTML with or without Outlook. Here, in this blog, we will discuss both processes. Using Outlook, you can easily convert a few PST files but for bulk PST files, use PST File Converter
. Apart from this, we will also discuss why users switch from PST files to HTML format.
Need to Export Emails from Outlook PST to HTML?
Various benefits of HTML file format compel users to export PST to HTML. Below mentioned are the benefits of converting PST to HTML:
- HTML prevents unauthorized access and provides better data security.
- It’s a platform-independent file and easy to open on the web browser.
- Also, HTML files are easy to understand, edit and implement.
- If you save PST to HTML, you can access it offline, without the internet.
- Most importantly, it provides you with a backup in case of accidental deletion or data loss.
For the mentioned advantages, users tend to migrate PST files into HTML. Now, let us discuss the two methods to do so, the manual approach and the professional tool.
Manual Solution to Export Emails from Outlook PST to HTML
If you want to convert PST to HTML without spending money, here is the easy manual procedure. Using the MS Outlook Save As option, one can easily save an Outlook email to HTML file format. Let us see how:
- Run Outlook in your system.
- Select the specific email you want to convert.
- Now, in the File menu, click the Save As feature.
- Navigate to the saving location of the email.
- Choose HTML in the Save As Type section.
- Click on the Save button to save the email to HTML.
This process can save PST Emails in HTML format until the number of emails is few. For the reason that this manual approach can save one email to HTML at one time. For multiple emails or to convert bulk PST files to HTML, effortlessly you can use the PST File Converter Tool.
Expert’s Solution to Convert PST to HTML
MigrateEmails PST Converter is a top-notch solution to save PST files in HTML or any other file format. You can transfer your PST file data to various file formats without hampering the data’s originality. Moreover, you can effortlessly import PST to Office 365, Gmail, Thunderbird, and other email clients. It has some advanced features that help in precise migration and provide a better user experience. Furthermore, the tool efficiently runs on all versions of Windows OS.
Exclusive features of ME PST Converter
- Convert PST File to PDF, EML, CSV, MSG, TXT, DOC, and other file format.
- Migrate PST files to distinct email clients such as Gmail, Office 365, etc.
- Provides multiple file selections and bulk PST conversion at once.
- You can also see the preview of the selected PST file and choose accordingly.
- Option to remove duplicate emails to prevent migration of duplicate data.
- Also, you can migrate emails excluding the attachment file.
How Does PST Converter Work?
To Export Emails From Outlook PST to HTML, using PST file converter go through the steps mentioned below:
- Run the MigrateEmails PST Converter.
- Select the either of Single Files/Multiple Files or Select Folder. Click Next.
- Now, click on the Select Files button and choose and open the PST file.
- Next, from the PST file preview, select the folders and click Next.
- Choose HTML as the resultant file format and other options below it.
- Finally, to convert Outlook PST Emails to HTML, hit Convert.
Concluding the blog, we have mentioned two approachable methods to convert PST to HTML. Both methods are easy to perform and can easily convert PST files to HTML file format. However, the manual method is ideal for a few emails but is hectic and time-consuming if you have to convert PST files in bulk. Therefore, for multiple PST file migration, a PST file converter is a better choice.